Welcome to the official website of 2021 7th International Symposium on Sensors, Mechatronics and Automation System-Control Engineering Academic Session.
After the very successful previous issues ISSMAS 2015 (Guangzhou, China), ISSMAS 2016 (Guangzhou, China) , ISSMAS 2017（Hangzhou, China）, ISSMAS 2018 (Chongqing, China), ISSMAS 2019(Sanya, China), ISSMAS 2020 (Shenzhen, China), the current ISSMAS 2021 (2021 7th International Symposium on Sensors, Mechatronics and Automation System ) will be held in Xiamen, China during January 29-31, 2021. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Sensors, Mechatronics and Automation System and related areas. It will bring you an unexpected harvest. We welcome you to be a member of ISSMAS-CE 2021.
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ISSMAS 2020 will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series(ISSN: 1742-6588) , it will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
所有的投稿都必须经过2-3位组委会专家审稿，经过严格的审稿之后，最终所有录用的论文将由 Journal of Physics: Conference Series(ISSN: 1742-6588) 出版，见刊后由期刊社提交至 EI Compendex 和 Scopus 检索，目前该期刊EI检索非常稳定。
* Download Template | EI模板下载：IOP 论文模板
期刊1：Journal of Applied Remote Sensing（ISSN: 1931-3195, IF=1.36）
期刊2：International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing（ISSN: 2005-4602, IF=1.378）
期刊3：Measurement & Control（ISSN: 0020-2940, IF=1.492）
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM .
2. Manuscript length should be no less than four pages (authors will be charged extra 300 RMB/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.